The Sony Xperia Z1 is one of the most amazing smartphone to be released this fall. It’s only natural that people are already curious about rooting Sony Xperia Z1. This is exactly why we are making a new guide about rooting Sony Xperia Z1 which will be quite easy to follow if you have some experience with rooting Android smartphones and devices. Sony has out done themselves with the Sony Xperia Z1 which is a technical marvel and features some of the finest specs available today.
The most impressive thing about the Sony Xperia Z1 is its 20.7 MP camera which has some really stellar photo results. There is also Qualcomm’s fastest chip, the Snapdragon 800 on board the Sony Xperia Z1 which makes rooting Sony Xperia Z1 even more rewarding. We will be teaching you about rooting Sony Xperia Z1 using a Chinese software called 360 root. While it is from China (don’t be afraid we have tested it ourselves), it is still the most easiest way of rooting Sony Xperia Z1. The best part is that you almost only need the 360 rooting tool to be done with the whole rooting process.
How To Droid will not be responsible if you do any kind of damage to your Sony Xperia Z1 We will not be held responsible for any stupid mistakes you make on your part. Rooting is a tricky business and requires that you perform the instructions as it is. How To Droid and the author should not be blamed if something goes wrong. Proceed at your own risk.
Rooting Sony Xperia Z1
- To start Rooting Sony Xperia Z1, open the 360 Root software on your PC. You can get the 360 Root from here.
- If the software gives an error, try closing adb.exe and retrying as it conflicts with the process.
- Now turn on developer options on your smartphone by going into Setting and then selecting Developer Options.
- Attach your smartphone to your PC via USB cable.
- Open 360 Root and select the green root button at the bottom right of the interface. Ignore the red button for now.
- The software will start the process. Don’t worry if the progress bar resets a few times.
- After the process is completed a message will appear saying ‘Congratulations root was successful”.
- Now to get root permissions again click the green button once more.
- Now after the process the top left root button will change indicating you have done Rooting Sony Xperia Z1 completely.
A word of warning though; don’t touch the bootloader of your Sony Xperia Z1. Meddling with that will result in the camera not working and I assume you don’t want that to happen. Now you have successfully done Rooting Sony Xperia Z1. Have fun!
Thanks to: XDA Developers